Our school Canteen is operated by the Parents’ Association. The PA provides varied healthy and nutritious at competitive prices. All funds raised are used for PA led school improvement projects.
- The canteen is open each day at recess and lunchtime.
- The menu caters for a range of student food allergies and provides dairy free and meat free (fasting) options.
- Parents who would like to volunteer some time are most welcome – please email PAcanteen@stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au
Place your canteen orders online with Spriggy.
Spriggy makes ordering food more convenient for both families, students and the canteen.
Steps to get started:
- Go to Spriggy Schools – Reliable Online Canteen Ordering
- Register/create an account, making sure you select St Johns College Preston and your child’s class.
- Start placing lunch orders! You can place orders up to two weeks in advance.
If you have any questions you can email the canteen PAcanteen@stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au
- Primary School students wishing to purchase food using cash are required to place a paper bag order in the order box near Reception when they arrive at school.
- Secondary School students and staff are able to purchase food using cash directly from the canteen.