In partnership with families, our mission is to provide high quality education and care for our students within a vibrant, innovative, stimulating, progressive, tolerant and diversified learning environment that integrates the Hellenic and Orthodox Christian ethos, spirituality and tradition.
St John’s College strives to empower our students to become independent learners, develop a strong sense of compassion, mutual respect and social responsibility.
The programs and practices at St John’s College support and promote the principles and practices of Australian democracy. These principles include:
- Elected government
- The rule of law
- Equal rights for all above the law
- Freedom of religion
- Freedom of speech and association
- The values of openness and tolerance
- This is reflected in our everyday involvement in the total life of the College where we encourage each member to support our values.
Our Values – L.E.A.D
- Love God and one another.
- Be respectful and compassionate, with a commitment to helping others.
- Excel in life and learning with integrity and dignity.
- Aim high and set ambitious goals.
- Show resilience and persevere to achieve your personal best.
- Dare to dream with faith and optimism.