SEQTA Engage for Parents
Parents of St John’s College are provided with access to our parent portal – SEQTA Engage. SEQTA provides you with the ability to:
- Direct message school staff including teachers and leaders
- Check set homework and due dates
- View classwork set by the teachers
- Check upcoming assessments and see assessment results (Senior School)
- Check your child’s attendance
- View your child’s timetable
- View the notice board and weekly Principal Bulletin
- Access your child’s reports
- Access school documents such as the parent handbook, instrumental music timetables etc.
SEQTA provides a communication channel for parents and teachers enabling collaboration to enhance student learning outcomes.
SEQTA enables parents to keep abreast of all College activities and information.
SEQTA Teach for Staff (Teacher Portal)
At St John’s College we use a learning management system called SEQTA for a range of school functions including publishing school reports and for all communicating between school and home. Teachers are able to login to SEQTA via the ‘Quick Links’ drop down menu on the College website or the direct link is https://teach.stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au/
SEQTA Learn for Students (Student Portal)
Students of St John’s College log into the student portal – SEQTA Learn where you can keep track of all your subjects, assessment and homework information as well as view your timetable and communicate with your teachers. Students are able to login to SEQTA via the ‘Quick Links’ drop down menu on the College website or the direct link is https://learn.stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au/