Private Bus Service
St John’s College now offers 4 chartered bus routes for students who live in the North, West, North-West and Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
This service offers you the flexibility and convenience of having your child/children transported to and from school from central locations, with the safety and security of a well established bus service provider:
- West: St Albans, Keilor East, Niddrie, Essendon
- North-West: Airport West, Pascoe Vale, Coburg, Preston
- North: Epping Station, Thomastown and Reservoir Station
- East: Templestowe, Bulleen, Heidelberg Station
Bus Fees are invoiced yearly by our College Accountant and payment is required in full.
To book your child/children’s seat on a bus, please email at email@example.com
Should you require further information regarding a bus service, please contact the College Reception on Tel: (03) 9480 5300.
St John’s College uses the application RollCall which brings together state-of-the-art travel smartcard technology (similar to Opal and Miki cards) with advanced GPS/telematics bus-tracking technology to give parents and schools full visibility of kids travelling on school buses.
- Kids tap-on, tap-off the bus or a hand-held device
- You know when and where your child is getting on/off
- You know which bus your child is travelling on
- You know where your child is getting off the bus
- You receive email alerts if travels aren’t going to plan
- The school knows what’s happening with your child
- The bus company knows your child’s planned route
For more information visit: https://rollcall.com.au/