Academic Scholarships 2025
St John’s College is pleased to offer Academic Scholarships for 2025.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, students must be:
- Entering into Year 7 in 2025
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Please note: there are very limited available places in Year 7, 2025. Email email@example.com to find out how to enrol. Enrollments for 2025 will close on 5th March 2024.
School Scholarships in private schools are awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. Applicants are assessed using a combination of the following selection criteria:
- Academic results from the current school
- Formal academic ACER test results (Humanities, Mathematics, Science & 2 Written Expression Responses)
- Interview with the College Principal
A school scholarship at St John’s College entitles the recipient to a partial remission of tuition fees (based on the Principal’s discretion – up to 50%). The school scholarships do not cover textbooks, stationery, uniforms, private instrumental music lessons, co-curricular activities, camps or excursions.
- 2025 Scholarships Applications Open: 25th October 2023
- 2025 Scholarships Applications Close: 5th March 2024
- ACER Scholarship Examinations: Saturday 16th March 2024
- Interviews with Principal: Commence April 2024
Process for Academic Scholarship
- • All scholarship Applications also require parents to complete our Online Application.
- Register applicant’s details at ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research) – https://scholarships.acer.org/intro/2895
- A fee of $160 will be required upon registering
- You will receive an email advising receipt of the application together with a tax invoice.
- You will receive an additional email in early March with details regarding logistics for the examination day on Saturday 16th March 2024
For more information on scholarships in private schools, please email info@ or phone 03 9480 5300.