Our school Canteen is operated by the Parents’ Association. The PA provides varied healthy and nutritious
Our school Canteen is operated by the Parents’ Association. The PA provides varied healthy and nutritiousat competitive prices.
All funds raised are used for PA led school improvement projects.
- The canteen is open each day at recess and lunchtime.
- The menu caters for a range of student food allergies and provides dairy free and meat free (fasting) options.
- Parents who would like to volunteer some time are most welcome – please email PAcanteen@stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au
Order online with Spriggy
Spriggy makes ordering food more convenient for both families, students and the canteen.
Steps to get started:
- Go to Spriggy Schools – Reliable Online Canteen Ordering
- Register/create an account, making sure you select St Johns College Preston and your child’s class.
- Start placing lunch orders! You can place orders up to two weeks in advance.
If you have any questions you can email the canteen PAcanteen@stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au
- Primary School students wishing to purchase food using cash are required to place a paper bag order in the order box near Reception when they arrive at school.
- Secondary School students and staff are able to purchase food using cash directly from the canteen.