Our school Canteen is operated by the Parents’ Association. The PA provides varied healthy and nutritious at competitive prices.
All funds raised are used for PA led school improvement projects.
The canteen is open each day at recess and for lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
The menu caters for a range of student food allergies and provides dairy free and meat free (fasting) options.
Parents who would like to volunteer some time are most welcome – please email PAcanteen@stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au
Place your canteen orders online with Cashless
Cashless makes ordering food more convenient for both families, students and the canteen.
Steps to get started:
- Go to www.cashless.school to register and download the app.
- Add a profile for each of your children, making sure you select St Johns College Preston and your child’s class.
- Start placing lunch orders! You can place orders up to two weeks in advance. You can also allow your children to place an order in the canteen so they no longer need to carry cash.
If you have any questions you can contact Cashless directly via the app or email the canteen PAcanteen@stjohnspreston.vic.edu.au
- Junior School students wishing to purchase food using cash are required to place a paper bag order in the order box near Reception when they arrive at school.
- Senior School students and staff are able to purchase food using cash directly from the canteen.