School Scholarships 2023
St John’s College is pleased to offer Academic Scholarships for 2023.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, students must be:
- Entering into Year 7 in 2023
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Please note: there are very limited available places in Year 7, 2023. Email enrolments@ to find out how to enrol. Enrolments for 2023 will close at the end of Term 1, 2022.
School Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. Applicants are assessed using a combination of the following selection criteria:
- Academic results from current school
- Formal academic ACER test results (Humanities, Mathematics, Science & 2 Written Expression Responses)
- Interview with the College Principal
A school scholarship at St John’s College entitles the recipient to a partial remission of tuition fees (based on the Principal’s discretion – up to 50%). The school scholarships do not cover textbooks, stationery, uniforms, private instrumental music lessons, co-curricular activities, camps or excursions.
2023 Scholarships Applications Open Friday 27 August 2021
2023 Scholarships Applications Close Monday 21 February 2022
ACER Scholarship Examinations Saturday 5 March 2022
Interviews with Principal Commence April 2022
Process for Academic Scholarship
- Register applicants details at ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research) – https://www.acer.org/au/scholarship
- A fee of $150 will be required upon registering
- You will receive an email advising receipt of application together with a tax invoice.
- You will receive an additional email early March with details regarding logistics for the examination day on Saturday 12 March 2022.
For more information, please email info@ or phone 03 9480 5300.