School Scholarships 2024
St John’s College is pleased to offer Academic Scholarships for 2024.
To be eligible for a Scholarship, students must be:
- Entering into Year 7 in 2024
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
Please note: there are very limited available places in Year 7, 2024. Email enrolments@ to find out how to enrol. Enrolments for 2024 will close on 1st March 2023.
School Scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. Applicants are assessed using a combination of the following selection criteria:
- Academic results from current school
- Formal academic ACER test results (Humanities, Mathematics, Science & 2 Written Expression Responses)
- Interview with the College Principal
A school scholarship at St John’s College entitles the recipient to a partial remission of tuition fees (based on the Principal’s discretion – up to 50%). The school scholarships do not cover textbooks, stationery, uniforms, private instrumental music lessons, co-curricular activities, camps or excursions.
2024 Scholarships Applications Open Thursday 20th October 2022
2024 Scholarships Applications Close Wednesday 1st March 2023
ACER Scholarship Examinations Saturday 11th March 2023
Interviews with Principal Commence April 2023
Process for Academic Scholarship
- Register applicants details at ACER (Australian Council for Educational Research) – https://www.acer.org/au/scholarship
- A fee of $170 will be required upon registering
- You will receive an email advising receipt of application together with a tax invoice.
- You will receive an additional email early March with details regarding logistics for the examination day on Saturday 11th March 2023
For more information, please email info@ or phone 03 9480 5300.